Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect as we get more Renegades on the road we'll be looking out for others and in Jeep tradition, wave to each other. Probably a good idea to report here as to what/when/where to see if we're on the forum.

Looking forward to spotting the rest of you guys in NY!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ny is a pretty big state. Where a bouts you at?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NYC metro, but this isn't about me - it's a typical spotted thread for everyone in NY. Almost every other car forum has a similar thread in their regional section for local folks to participate in and see if other enthusiasts they spot on the road are on the forum.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First one I saw by me! Saw a Mojave Sand Limited in the Northport Stop and Shop parking lot yesterday around 6. We had our Solar Yellow parked on the other side. Not sure if you're on this forum, but if you are, /wave

Sand looks a lot better in person than what I saw online!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've seen quite a few in the Poughkeepsie area. Someone has a mojave that works at a hotel (at least it's parked there every day) on Rte 9, pass a red Trailhawk quite a bit, and then someone near here has a new yellow one (he was taking pictures of it the other day as I drove by in my orange one).

Those I see regularly, but I've also seen blue, black, red, and silver here and there. Still have yet to see a commando or white in person (on the lot or in the wild).

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just got my renegade in july, white latitude. Been seeing alot more around northport and none so much around queens. (Whitestone/bayside) .

We own the Yellow Trailhawk with mySky that you may have seen around Northport. We got a Eugene the Jeep plush toy mounted on the dash that matches the yellow of the car. Can't miss it ;)

Mostly driven by my wife but she'll respond to Jeep waves.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Saw a red one in East Northport today around 6PM going south on Larkfield at Pulaski. If you're on here, I was in my black XJ waving at you as I turned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a alpine white Trailhawk in the Adirondack park with Purple Heart veteran plates. Star Wars Galactic Empire sticker on front window and rear tailgate. Hope to see you on the road.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.