Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my lovely lady is beginning to think I am obsessed with the Renegade. Sorry, but I want to know everything about it before it arrives. :D I search new reviews and videos nightly. lol anybody else waiting on their order doing the same?

:ReneBlueWave:

Reactions: TripleC85

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I had been doing that since last summer and increased my knowledge once the first Renegades hit the highways in Europe late last year. There wasn't much if anything I didn't know about my car when I picked it up in April. :D

Reactions: Beerwolf70

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ok my lovely lady is beginning to think I am obsessed with the Renegade. Sorry, but I want to know everything about it before it arrives. :D I search new reviews and videos nightly. lol anybody else waiting on their order doing the same?

:ReneBlueWave:

Yeah... she ignores me now. I search youtube and instagram every night looking for new videos and pics. I'm not sure why, I just do. Looks like South America has the most social media posts.... probably because of the Brazil plant having everyone excited down there.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
You are not alone. I do the same thing. As for searching everything Renegade, guilty also.
In twitter, there seems to be an flood of posts every time a new market is entered. Argentina one day, Puerto Rico the next day. I remember seeing one dealership (in Instagram) selling the Renegade alongside typical PR food offerings. lol Love it. I'll see if I can find it again to post.

TS

Reactions: Beerwolf70

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep,,,,,,, I think my Husband is feeling a little neglected & left out! LOL Trying to get him to join the Forum so we can at least do it together!
LOL she told me she was going to changer her name to Renegade so I would pay more attention to her. ;)

Glad to see I'm not alone.:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was like that way before mine got delivered watching youtube videos, reviews, forums, etc.

Now that I have it that has died down a lot and now its on to how to mod it and change up its appearance.

This forum is a great spot though. it's not too busy, everyone is very helpful, and lots of updates going on. I hope for more ideas as everyone gets theirs.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Online car and audio manuals for the Renegade? Please share.

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Well waiting until the end of 2016 might not be so bad. By then, all the kinks should have surfaced and be either worked on or fixed and by then we may get an idea of what the mid cycle refresh version might have. (If this road map below is to be believed).

But I don't know if that is still accurate since the Renegade started late and whether mid 2017 means actually coming out mid 2017 or late 2017/early 2018.

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Pardon me for the back to back posts, but in regards to the road map image I posted above and keeping in line with being obsessed topic, can anyone answer the following...
In terms of segments, I figure
C = Compact SUV
D = Small SUV and
E = Large SUV

With that being the case, what would A, and be B be classified as?
A = ?
B = ?

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Does it say somewhere that this is what C,D, & E are? Maybe D is Mid Compact & C is Small, & B is Compact...... I don't see an A listed?
Not that I know of, I am just trying to make sense of the road map and its segments. the pic I posted above shows.
B as having the Renegade (compact suv or small suv)
C having the Patriot, Compass and the upcoming C-SUV so I assume that is the compact SUV category. (or is it small suv?)
D having the Wrangler and Cherokee thus (again I am assuming) that is the Small SUV category (or is this the midsize) and
E having the Grand Cherokee and upcoming Grand Wagoneer as the large SUV category.

I assume A is not listed since Jeep doesn't produce a passenger car or anything smaller than a Renegade, but again that brings me to the point of what category is each segment?

TS

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Refresh in 2017. Hmmm. Maybe they will bring out a Trailhawk with a more powerful engine, a manual transmission, and a two-speed transfer case (4:1 ought to do it).
I'd buy one. :D

Reactions: Hdreserve
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.