Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I suppose I've decided to start a thread outlining my modification progress. I know I'm new and don't really have any friends or followers per se, but I wanted something to outline my modifications, etc. So here we are.

First mod: (4/13/2016)-A set of OPT7 Fluxbeam LED headlights. Had trouble with them flashing even when the lights were off. They're no longer present and accounted for...

Second mod: (4/13/2016) A set of Trailhawk mats. Seeing as how FCA decided not to include ANY mats in the Sports.....

Third mod: (4/13/2016) A turbo badge that someone gave me. Think it ultimately came from Amazon.

Fourth mod: (4/15/2016)A set of AVS rain guards. The stick on kind. I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

MODS to be completed within the next week:
-Window tint on Wednesday April 20th.
-Black lugnut covers (Whenever they arrive from ebay) and moving the weights to the inside of the rims

Long Term Mods
-New rims (Possibly. Still up in the air about this)
-ECM Tune

EDIT: Just realized we're not allowed to edit after a certain amount of time, so I guess I'll just post updates within the thread??

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
You only get 10 mins to edit a post. After that, you've had it.

Keep on updating the thread as and when. It's what I do with my Renegade thread, although my mine is stock

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mods 4/20/2016

-New feet and shoes--Changed out the 16" steelies for 17": Vision Cross rims and 215/60R17 Blacklion Cilero tires. Did a nitro fill.
-Got the windows tinted. 20% back, 50% front (legal limit in VA), 20% tint strip across windshield

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has it made much difference and if so how much?

I'm still breaking it in, but so far It's like night and day! The Jeep is much more responsive and pulls a lot harder than before. Can't wait to see how it feels with the DV+. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4/29/2016
Installed the Go Fast Bits DV+ diverter valve. Not feeling a tremendous amount of difference just yet, but from reading a few threads over on the fiat site, it looks as if the ECU make take a bit to adjust to the updated boost scenario.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Unfortunately I haven't. I'm 2wd, so my home is mostly going to be on the asphalt. :)
There's a guy in Texas on the Jeep Renegade Owners Group (JROG) on facebook with a Green 2WD latitude, and all he did was to put BFG kO2 tires on his stock 17" rims and he offroads that thing something serious in the wilderness in texas over boulders and stuff - no lift, no spacers! LOL, check him out:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a guy in Texas on the Jeep Renegade Owners Group (JROG) on facebook with a Green 2WD latitude, and all he did was to put BFG kO2 tires on his stock 17" rims and he offroads that thing something serious in the wilderness in texas over boulders and stuff - no lift, no spacers! LOL, check him out:

Nice! I'll definitely look him up!

Also, that's one sweet Renne you've got there!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.