Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Many of you know by now who we are. Some of you have reached out to us and we have spoken to a number of you by phone, in person at our shop or online.

As of today, February 1st we have become an Official Premium Sponsor on this forum. It has taken a bit of time to get this set up with the owners of this forum, but now it is finally done.

Now that we are not only a contributing member of the forum, but a paying one we are given the opportunity to talk about our company, our services and the products we offer. Prior to this we were limited in what we could post and what we could say.

Now that everything is done we would like to tell you a bit about our company MADNESS Autoworks.

We own a custom Jeep Renegade that you may have seen displayed at Los Angeles Auto Show. We will show more pics of it in the coming week.

We operate a full walk in facility that consists of 3 buildings in Signal Hill, California (25 minutes south of Los Angeles). We operate a walk in store with many products on display, warehouse full of over 5,000 different accessories, full shop and a fabrication facility.

Our online store showcases much of our inventory, but not everything available is online. We add new product offerings almost on daily basis.

You can visit us online at www.MADNESSAutoworks.com, call us at 562-981-6800 or visit us at 2716 Dawson Ave, Signal Hill, California.

If there is anything you ever have a question about please call us or stop by if you are local. If you are local you should know that we install on premises and also offer full customizing services. We can do just about anything you can dream of.

Our team consists of 20+ members. Most are enthusiasts like yourselves with a passion for Automotive Aftermarket and modifying their ride. We have ASE Certified Techs that perform installations, our shop manager and our fabricator have both built vehicles prior to joining us that have graced the covers of magazines, appeared as SEMA Show Cars and have also been featured on TV.

Our company and our vehicles have been featured on Television on shows like: Speed TV My Ride Rules, Velocity Channel Car Fix, SEMA Featured Car Televised Special, Comedy Central Gabriel Iglesias Stand Up Revolution, MAV TV Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitationals and etc.

We have also had the opportunity to have our be highlighted at shows like SEMA, Motor Trend and Los Angeles Auto Show.

Our company goal is to offer 100% customer satisfaction. Whether you are purchasing something online, over the phone or having something installed on premises if you are not 100% satisfied with your experience please let our management know and we will do everything we can to make it right.

We offer a Lowest Price Guarantee on every product we sell and do our best to keep our pricing as low as possible while offering great customer service. If you ever see the same product for less from a legitimate vendor let us know and we will gladly match and beat that price.

As of today we have invested well over $250,000 in development, production and inventory of Renegade parts and accessories. Our goal is to continue to grow our Renegade offerings and we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Thank you for your time and thank you for your support!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep up the good work!
Thank you. We aim to please and if at anytime your experience is less then great with out company or the products we offer be sure to let us know.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very good range of accessories. Shame there is not the same available in the UK.
We ship globally on daily basis. If there is anything you ever need contact us directly for a shipping quote. Many times we can pack things in a way that can make things rather cost effective if you are overseas. Best thing to do is drop us an email with a list of products and we will do our best to get decent shipping quotes.

We are also in the process of establishing a couple partners in the EU that will be distributing some of our accessories.

·
Registered
76 Posts
We ship globally on daily basis. If there is anything you ever need contact us directly for a shipping quote. Many times we can pack things in a way that can make things rather cost effective if you are overseas. Best thing to do is drop us an email with a list of products and we will do our best to get decent shipping quotes.

We are also in the process of establishing a couple partners in the EU that will be distributing some of our accessories.
Fantastic, I'll have a good look & contact you if I decide to buy.

·
Registered
261 Posts
That's great news. Don't forget to let us know.
Do you believe that this will be happening any time soon?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Many of you know by now who we are. Some of you have reached out to us and we have spoken to a number of you by phone, in person at our shop or online.

As of today, February 1st we have become an Official Premium Sponsor on this forum. It has taken a bit of time to get this set up with the owners of this forum, but now it is finally done.

Now that we are not only a contributing member of the forum, but a paying one we are given the opportunity to talk about our company, our services and the products we offer. Prior to this we were limited in what we could post and what we could say.

Now that everything is done we would like to tell you a bit about our company MADNESS Autoworks.

We own a custom Jeep Renegade that you may have seen displayed at Los Angeles Auto Show. We will show more pics of it in the coming week.

We operate a full walk in facility that consists of 3 buildings in Signal Hill, California (25 minutes south of Los Angeles). We operate a walk in store with many products on display, warehouse full of over 5,000 different accessories, full shop and a fabrication facility.

Our online store showcases much of our inventory, but not everything available is online. We add new product offerings almost on daily basis.

You can visit us online at www.MADNESSAutoworks.com, call us at 562-981-6800 or visit us at 2716 Dawson Ave, Signal Hill, California.

If there is anything you ever have a question about please call us or stop by if you are local. If you are local you should know that we install on premises and also offer full customizing services. We can do just about anything you can dream of.

Our team consists of 20+ members. Most are enthusiasts like yourselves with a passion for Automotive Aftermarket and modifying their ride. We have ASE Certified Techs that perform installations, our shop manager and our fabricator have both built vehicles prior to joining us that have graced the covers of magazines, appeared as SEMA Show Cars and have also been featured on TV.

Our company and our vehicles have been featured on Television on shows like: Speed TV My Ride Rules, Velocity Channel Car Fix, SEMA Featured Car Televised Special, Comedy Central Gabriel Iglesias Stand Up Revolution, MAV TV Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitationals and etc.

We have also had the opportunity to have our be highlighted at shows like SEMA, Motor Trend and Los Angeles Auto Show.

Our company goal is to offer 100% customer satisfaction. Whether you are purchasing something online, over the phone or having something installed on premises if you are not 100% satisfied with your experience please let our management know and we will do everything we can to make it right.

We offer a Lowest Price Guarantee on every product we sell and do our best to keep our pricing as low as possible while offering great customer service. If you ever see the same product for less from a legitimate vendor let us know and we will gladly match and beat that price.

As of today we have invested well over $250,000 in development, production and inventory of Renegade parts and accessories. Our goal is to continue to grow our Renegade offerings and we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Thank you for your time and thank you for your support!

Thanks for intro! As a jeep mod enthusiast I will definitely check out your online offerings. I currently live in Texas currently, but grew up in the area not far from Signal Hill. I'll be sure to stop in your shop next time I visit town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Quick first glance of exterior offerings for Jeep does not seem to be any KL Cherokee offerings? If you do have KL offerings can you send me link to off road or exterior mod offerings?

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's great news. Don't forget to let us know.
Do you believe that this will be happening any time soon?
Our goal is the next 30-60 days.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When are your ur new front bumpers going to be available?
Our goal is the next 30-45 days. We are trying to make sure we get them made in a way to where they will not rust, be lightweight, be strong, be relatively simple to install and at the same time make financial sense. Almost there....

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can u further explain the go pedal?
There seems to already be a number of threads on our GOPedal.

It basically comes down to the following:

The people that say it does not work, do anything or is snake oil are always seem to be interrupted by the owners that say they bought one and enjoy it.

We simply say the following:

It is easy to install (less then 5 minutes)
It is fully reversible
It will not void any warranty
It is not for everyone!
We offer it with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! Try it and if it is not to your liking simply send it back for a refund.

If you were at our shop we would tell you the following:

We can spend 10 minutes explaining to you what it does, or we can simply take 5 minutes to install it and let you take the vehicle for a drive. If you love it keep it, if not we will take it right out.

So, if you are not sure we encourage you to simply try it out and determine yourself if it is the right mod for you.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for intro! As a jeep mod enthusiast I will definitely check out your online offerings. I currently live in Texas currently, but grew up in the area not far from Signal Hill. I'll be sure to stop in your shop next time I visit town.

Please do!

Ask for Joseph (the Sales Manager) or Boris (Principal) when you come in so they can show you around.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quick first glance of exterior offerings for Jeep does not seem to be any KL Cherokee offerings? If you do have KL offerings can you send me link to off road or exterior mod offerings?

We do not have any at this time, but will be introducing the new Misutonida Bars and a GOPedal soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.