Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to report I just placed my order for a 2016 Trailhawk with a local dealership. As previously noted, some minor changes to option packages and pricing. Customized it with everything available except MySky.

I was tossed on color. Ended up abandoning Anvil, my previous choice from my canceled order. Instead saw several examples of Granite Crystal Metallic on Cherokees and Dodge and went that direction.

Now I wait for the build and long boat ride from Italy. Anyone else have their 2016 order officially in?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Happy to report I just placed my order for a 2016 Trailhawk with a local dealership. As previously noted, some minor changes to option packages and pricing. Customized it with everything available except MySky.

I was tossed on color. Ended up abandoning Anvil, my previous choice from my canceled order. Instead saw several examples of Granite Crystal Metallic on Cherokees and Dodge and went that direction.

Now I wait for the build and long boat ride from Italy. Anyone else have their 2016 order officially in?
Excellent color choice, I bet that will look awesome!! Congrats!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered one too, still waiting to hear something. It's been since Oct 14th, no word. But i did find these pics online... And yes, the granite looks awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on ordering! I had a JKU in crystal granite metallic and it looked amazing. Unless it got muddy I could barely tell it was dirty.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats. Now the waiting begins.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts