Jeep Renegade Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Good news Christy! Let us know when you get your car.

I hope they send your original car back to the factory, take it apart, and figure out the problem. It might benefit us all.

Reactions: twospirits

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Christy, well I am happy for you because you seem very happy and satisfied. I am glad to hear you are pleased and it sounds like you have been treated with respect throughout this messy process. I am surprised to hear you are proceeding forward with another renegade, but happy for you that you get to start over. There are many vehicles "in transit" and if I were you, I would want a vehicle with a higher VIN number. In other words, there are some that now start with 60, 70, and 80, and that is where I would want to be in a new Renegade or at least asking for a newer build - IF you should have any kind of say in it. Oh, and of course......the lifetime warranty!! Good news indeed!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Hi Christy, well I am happy for you because you seem very happy and satisfied. I am glad to hear you are pleased and it sounds like you have been treated with respect throughout this messy process. I am surprised to hear you are proceeding forward with another renegade, but happy for you that you get to start over.
Oh no no no. Sorry if anyone missed that in an earlier comment. I'm not interested in another Renegade. It's too bad, but for me it's proven too unreliable. A new car is SUCH a huge purchase and not only do I want to love it but I have to be able to count
It not leaving me stranded.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh no no no. Sorry if anyone missed that in an earlier comment. I'm not interested in another Renegade. It's too bad, but for me it's proven too unreliable. A new car is SUCH a huge purchase and not only do I want to love it but I have to be able to count
You sticking with Jeep brand or what are you going to get?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I certainly understand your feelings about dependability, especially for a vehicle that may be away from the beaten path. I hope you stick around long enough to say what you park in your garage.
I always smiled when I saw your user name. It was the most clever of them all.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I completely understand your position. I don't know what you can or will say about the arrangement, but I am curious whether you replacing with an FCA product?
At any rate, I am glad to hear they are working with you and you can get back to kayaking soon! Best wishes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
You sticking with Jeep brand or what are you going to get?
I certainly understand your feelings about dependability, especially for a vehicle that may be away from the beaten path. I hope you stick around long enough to say what you park in your garage.
I always smiled when I saw your user name. It was the most clever of them all.
I completely understand your position. I don't know what you can or will say about the arrangement, but I am curious whether you replacing with an FCA product?
At any rate, I am glad to hear they are working with you and you can get back to kayaking soon! Best wishes.
Aww thanks everyone...so feelin the love! :) I hadnt thought of what I could and couldnt share..I'll tb with Jeep today to make sure its ok for me to talk about things. have a loaner Cherokee and man do I love how it drives... but it TOO has its share of quirks. Plus I went with the Renegade for its "fun factor". I was soooo excited researching and finding my army green Renegade! I would never ever have purchased "new" otherwise. The only other car out there I feel that way about issss.... the Wrangler!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yep, the Wrangler. My Renegade has 1 chance, even the night I picked it up, the excitement was clouded with hesitation. My plan is to pay down the loan and build some equity as much as possible - just in case I need a big cushion down the road. I am worried about re-sale/trade-in value. The Jeep makes me smile, but I wouldn't feel this way at all if I bought the Crosstek.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Yep, the Wrangler. My Renegade has 1 chance, even the night I picked it up, the excitement was clouded with hesitation. My plan is to pay down the loan and build some equity as much as possible - just in case I need a big cushion down the road. I am worried about re-sale/trade-in value. The Jeep makes me smile, but I wouldn't feel this way at all if I bought the Crosstek.
YES!!! Hahaha exactly!!!! I drove so many cars so many times (my boyfriend is a SAINT lol) and even the Salesmen kept commenting anytime I drove a Renegade or wrangler my demeanor was completely different and my smile was ear to ear. If youre going to spend that kind of dough, its a MUST!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.