Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving my TH for a year I recently noticed that the dash display for the OIL Temp does not display the actual temperature in digits. Only shows the semi circular sweeping bar display. All the other screens show both the bar and digits.
Just wondered if others have noticed this.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Same with Sport and cheaper EVIC display. 4? segment sweep and no numerical output.

Wonder if it'd show on a OBD scanner? Really gotta remember to liberate my son's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
After driving my TH for a year I recently noticed that the dash display for the OIL Temp does not display the actual temperature in digits. Only shows the semi circular sweeping bar display. All the other screens show both the bar and digits.
Just wondered if others have noticed this.
Yep, mine is the same. I find it slightly annoying that it displays the actual coolant and trans temp in the display, and that the oil temp is just a bar gauge without displaying the actual temperature. I monitor the temps when I start her up cold every day, and wait until everything is up to temp before being too hard on it.

I also keep an eye on the temps when offroading, my truck used to get super hot climbing hills offroad, but this little rig seems to maintain its cool effortlessly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.