Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

I have been stalking the forums here for a while. Last week I placed an order for a 2016 Granite Crystal TH. Dealership expects it in 7-8 weeks which what I have read in the forums is completely doable but might be unlikely.

I currently live in central Indiana. I was a avid MINI Cooper owner and very active in the MINI clubs and communities, mostly in Arizona where I lived before. During a bump in the road of life I bought a cheap reliable Hyundai to get me by for a few years. Which I was no fun and I hated driving. I hope to forget I ever owned the thing. Things are back like they should be and I was looking for something more fun and a MINI just isn't built for the weather and the potholes where I am these days. I have always looked at Jeeps wanting one every time. The Renny seems to be the fit I was holding out for. Comfort options like I crave for the driving around the state and the go hit the fishing hole and camping offroadiness I desire for the future. Better space in the inside for cargo and my ever increasing waistline from all the hours in front of my computer at work. :)

Good times will be had in this little Jeep... I can see it now...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats. I hope you get your order soon.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Nice! Enjoy your new vehicle when it comes in. I have had mine nearly a year and like it a lot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why is it taking so long to get your Trailhawk. Did you have special options, color?? Here in Colorado they sell well but still have plenty to choose from.
Honestly, it is because they couldn't find one with the right options for me. The killer item was the GPS. Couldn't fine one with the stuff I wanted, within compromise limits, without the GPS in it. Which was a deal killer for me. Don't need/want a GPS in my car dash. If I would have compromised on that the dealer had options for me. Guess I am picky. ;)

·
Registered
534 Posts
congrats but expect it in 4 months
I ordered mine as a replacement for a FCA buyback and they promised it to rush it through....
well I will not see it until mid April based on tracking
so you can't expect faster than that if you do you will disappointed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
congrats but expect it in 4 months
I ordered mine as a replacement for a FCA buyback and they promised it to rush it through....
well I will not see it until mid April based on tracking
so you can't expect faster than that if you do you will disappointed
Yeah I just got this from Jeep Cares this morning.

"A new Renegade vehicle order can typically take a minimum of 17 weeks
from receipt of order to delivery to dealership. Please feel free to
contact us again in May, 2016 and we will provide an update as to the
status of your new vehicle factory order."

Yeah... I am going to keep a look out for one that matches my specs on a lot somewheres. 2 months and a few weeka not bad... 4+ not going to work for me. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn't end up waiting for it. Another dealer had one a few hour drive away and I worked out the deal with them. Drove over on Saturday and picked it up.

300+ miles on it already. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.