Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my 2015 TH in the summer and was told a month ago they would ship a 2016. A few days ago I configured (jeep.ca) a 2016 and compared it to the 2015 I ordered. The 2015 TH was ordered with CW, TT, PE and PN groups. The TT and PN groups are the same. CW is now without the Remote Start and Keyless Entry (these are Standard on the 2016 TH). 2016 PE now includes Auto-dimming rearview mirror but lacks the 9 speaker audio. I take it I will get the 6-speaker default and not the old 9-speaker nor the Beats audio system (?). The status of my order is JB (shipped to body vendor) - so I guess its too late to add the upgraded audio system (i.e., Beats) (?).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am wondering if the difference between the 6-speaker and Beats audio systems is a deal breaker. Here in Canada the Beats system is a CA$995 (US$750) premium. If I went with the Beats, I would also have to place a new order at this stage. Thoughts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.