Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that I have some time to read manual before getting my renegade.

Order was made last week and it seems like some options i chose are pushing building time to week 6 2016 (mid february). Even that might be uncertain because of my option 400 (glass panel sun roof)...

Did someone on this forum have possibility to check status using von# ?

Br ELa

·
Registered
454 Posts

Order was made last week and it seems like some options i chose are pushing building time to week 6 2016 (mid february). Even that might be uncertain because of my option 400 (glass panel sun roof)...

Br ELa

Not on here but if you go to http://jeepgarage.org/ and join the premium membership ($25 a year) you can have access daily to the current process your Jeep is in. Once you have joined you can PM Milous with your VON that the dealer should give you on the day of ordering. From there you will have access to a members only sub forum that he updates. I did this and was always one step ahead of my dealer until the day it arrived. Good luck and happy for you on your purchase!

·
Registered
187 Posts

Br ELa
GO to www.jeep.com/jeepcares click on the new vehicle button and in the message key in your VON! Good Luck! And I hope I got this right this time! :) Or Call 1-877-426-5337

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ELa, you can also feel free to PM me your VON and/or VIN. Information isn't always readily available by VON in the tool that I have at my disposal to track your order, but I can at least give it a shot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I placed my order in the beginning of July for a 2016 Latitude (Power MySky, Manual, 4x4). I got my VON by the end of July and I just got my VIN today, so things are moving! I read that manufacturing starting Sept 1, so hopefully it won't be long now.

I don't think you'll have to wait as long now that production has started. You can always log into Jeep's chat and ask them to check on your VON. Takes about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I placed my order in the beginning of July for a 2016 Latitude (Power MySky, Manual, 4x4). I got my VON by the end of July and I just got my VIN today, so things are moving! I read that manufacturing starting Sept 1, so hopefully it won't be long now.

I don't think you'll have to wait as long now that production has started. You can always log into Jeep's chat and ask them to check on your VON. Takes about 30 minutes.

He lives in Finland. I don't think you can do that in Europe.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

Thanks for helping me so far.

Tracking European orders should be OK. I have account at JeepGarage for order tracking and they state that international orders are fine for that.
Number I got from dealer was something they referred as 'factory order number' and that is not in same format as VON should be (as far as I know VON should be 8 digits long). So I have asked dealer to provide me with actual VON.

Br,

ELa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.