Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I ordered an Anvil Trailhawk today with cold weather, MySky, trailer towing, preferred equipment, and a tonneau cover. The dealer says 4 months. I'm 6' 2" and hope there is room for my head :)
I am 6'3" and there is plenty of room, even with my sunglasses on the top of my head they do not touch the ceiling.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
I'm about 5'2 so I was worried about the opposite effect and hoped I'd be able to get the seat close and high enough how I like (and how I was used to in my '94 Jeep).
But I was able to play around with the height of the seat and was definitely able to move it close enough forward. That and the telescoping steering wheel helped me get my set up to be almost exactly how I was used to.

So it seems like it can fit everyone.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Congrats on making your order. It'll be a bit of a long 4 months, but I'm sure you'll make it.

You got the Trailhawk. Does that mean you might do some off-roading with it?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got TH with My Sky too...ordered in March and took about 6 weeks to go to D status. I would think you will get quicker than 4 months. Have seen allot of others say their My Sky order went to C lately...so looks like it is rolling now.
How did you order tonneau cover?
I have seen that one is available, but didn't seem to be in any option package.
I as well am 6'2" and took one for test drive...plenty of headroom

·
Registered
499 Posts
How did you order tonneau cover?
I have seen that one is available, but didn't seem to be in any option package.
Just an FYI - I ordered my Renegade on 4/10 and the Tonneau Cover option was available to us. Then again, mine's still in New Order Status, so I hope it's not delayed because of it! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.