Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Oscar Mike Decals

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  sylo 
#1 ·
Having a totally black Renegade, I wanted to "lighten" it up a bit.

I decided on the small silver Oscar Mike decals (ringed stars like the WWII Willys MB's wore) to put on the rear side pillars. I just ordered them from Extreme Terrain. While they are not true Mopar Oscar Mike decals and my Jeep is not a OM edition Jeep, they appear to be really nice and high quality and should look good on my Jeep. I decided on silver instead of white as white would be a tad too bright. I decided against the large hood decal as I feel that would be pushing it too far, my Renegade isn't a Willys style Jeep. I know, sounds odd.

Has anyone used them ? The site claims an 8 year life span, I hope that's so.

I don't anticipate any issues installing, as I've laid many a decal in my life.

#2 ·
Having a totally black Renegade, I wanted to "lighten" it up a bit.

I decided on the small silver Oscar Mike decals (ringed stars like the WWII Willys MB's wore) to put on the rear side pillars. I just ordered them from Extreme Terrain. While they are not true Mopar Oscar Mike decals and my Jeep is not a OM edition Jeep, they appear to be really nice and high quality and should look good on my Jeep. I decided on silver instead of white as white would be a tad too bright. I decided against the large hood decal as I feel that would be pushing it too far, my Renegade isn't a Willys style Jeep. I know, sounds odd.

Has anyone used them ? The site claims an 8 year life span, I hope that's so.

I don't anticipate any issues installing, as I've laid many a decal in my life.

I have a black renegade with orange accents, so I put one on each of the small rear seat windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.