Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know at least two other Renegades are in the Ottawa region (they have been seen by others than me). I have a Solar Yellow TrailHawk. Who else has a Renegade in the Ottawa Valley and is on this forum?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do since last week! It's a black Sport 4WD with the manual transmission.
Congrats!!! I know there is a yellow Sport and a red North in and about Ottawa (but I don't think in this forum), Now we can add your black Sport as well. Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks! Delivery is scheduled for Thursday right after the upcoming storm. It's gonna be a good opportunity to test the AWD system.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last week I purchased a 75th edition in Orange. My travels take me from west Carleton to downtown.
Congratulations! Is it possible we crossed paths on March and Dunrobin?

I saw a Black Renegade on March near Terry Fox this morning and a Yellow North in a mall on Hazeldean on Sunday. That makes three in one weekend, the most I have ever seen in two days! It looks like they are beginning to pop-up in the area!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a black trailhawk renegade and I am in Dunrobin so that may have been me you saw on March an Terry Fox. I drive that way every morning.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a black trailhawk renegade and I am in Dunrobin so that may have been me you saw on March an Terry Fox. I drive that way every morning.
It could have been, I did see you in the morning, rush-hour timing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, now I know the Riddell route and the March route take about the same time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha. Usually it's faster. Got stuck behind a school bus :). It's interesting that it seems like we all live west of kanata.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha. Usually it's faster. Got stuck behind a school bus :). It's interesting that it seems like we all live west of kanata.
Did you see me wave, as I passed you by on Carling? Yes, There is a red one on March, near Sobey's, the Black one I see sometimes on Carling, yours and mine. I found a Yellow North at a mall on Hazeldean, and there is an yellow North (I think) somewhere near South Keys as well, way east of Kanata.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just got my 75th edition a couple of days ago in orange, good to know i have a twin out there lol. im in the west end close to kanata.

·
Registered
90 Posts
More and more around
Had ours 7 months now here in nb and did not see another for a few months no matter where I was
Now they are all over the place

You guys ever need mods check out
Hilltop Offoard on Facebook

·
Registered
3 Posts
I factory ordered a 2017 Glacier Metallic Trailhawk in April. I'm hoping it will be here by the end of June or early July. It seems like most of the Ottawa members are west. I'm in Alta Vista. I haven't seen many Renegades on the road at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I factory ordered a 2017 Glacier Metallic Trailhawk in April. I'm hoping it will be here by the end of June or early July. It seems like most of the Ottawa members are west. I'm in Alta Vista. I haven't seen many Renegades on the road at all.

So my Renegade got built quickly but then was stuck in Italy in the "ship to body vendor" status forever. Then in June an Anvil Deserthawk showed up at my dealer. Basically the same as my order except for more expensive Deserthawk extras and a cooler colour (in my opinion). They said I could have it for the same price! Sold. Delivered June 30.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts