Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a hit to the rear end yesterday. Stopped at a red light and a Mazda drove straight into me at about 30 mph. More damage to his car than my Renegade. I was surprised at how well it held up. Still had to be towed though. No feedback on the frame yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
took a hit to the rear end yesterday. Stopped at a red light and a Mazda drove straight into me at about 30 mph. More damage to his car than my Renegade. I was surprised at how well it held up. Still had to be towed though. No feedback on the frame yet.
Wow, 30mph and it held up pretty well... Hope everyone was okay...

·
Registered
211 Posts
That sucks! I just got hit yesterday too. Though mine was just a fender bender at parking lot speeds. Only a scrape to the door. Should have it back in 4-5 days.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got hit from behind in stop-n-go traffic. kid hit the stopped car behind me and she hit me while I was stopped.

Dealership 'fixed' it. bumper was damaged and lift gate out of alignment. no paint damage, though. took weeks to get it fixed because the parts for the bumper, sub bumper and clips were back ordered. never got the right clips, they used some from another jeep kit. The fascia in the wheel s still is puckered and they put a small dent in the quarter panel trying to pop the fascia (flares). Really? now i'm taking it back for the oil change and any SW updates, of course. Wonder if they go the right clips in. lol

Just months of PITA.

·
Registered
48 Posts
After owning mine for a month, I walked outside to get in my renegade and I see this huge dent in my door. Someone was kind enough to ram into my car and not tell me about it. It's hard to see in the picture, but the bottom of the back door is caved in along with the goldball sized dent on the rear panel.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
After owning mine for a month, I walked outside to get in my renegade and I see this huge dent in my door. Someone was kind enough to ram into my car and not tell me about it. It's hard to see in the picture, but the bottom of the back door is caved in along with the goldball sized dent on the rear panel.

That stinks. People really suck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.