Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This new 360 degree phone mount by MADNESS is one of the best looking mounts available, while also being very durable and sturdy.

This durability and sturdiness comes from its simple 2 piece construction.

It is constructed from custom CNC milled Anodized Aluminum and high quality Cadmium Plated Steel. The mount features a powerful magnet that will always keeps your device in place.

Direct Product Link:
http://madnessautoworks.com/universal-phone-mount-by-madness-pid4576

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are similar designs, but ours is slightly different. If you notice on the Steelie, the mounting pad attaches to the phone itself. With ours, there is a thin and sleek magnetic pad.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yours looks good and the price is a little better too. Thanks for the great products. A side note to people with slim wallets. Keep the magnet away from your cards or it will demagnetize them.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
very nice - 3d printed one - clips to the vent - easily removed and adjusts to any phone
and im sure i can make it longer to hold larger items and add another clip for more holding power

·
Registered
31 Posts
This new 360 degree phone mount by MADNESS is one of the best looking mounts available, while also being very durable and sturdy.

This durability and sturdiness comes from its simple 2 piece construction.

It is constructed from custom CNC milled Anodized Aluminum and high quality Cadmium Plated Steel. The mount features a powerful magnet that will always keeps your device in place.

Direct Product Link:
http://madnessautoworks.com/universal-phone-mount-by-madness-pid4576
Does it require that we stick anything to the back of our phones? If not, I'll order 2 right away!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does it require that we stick anything to the back of our phones? If not, I'll order 2 right away!

Yes, it will require a the steel plate (theirs is round, see blue disk in link) to be stuck on the back of your phone. Usually all variation of this style do. I use Scosche MagicMount and the included plate is slim enough to fit my phone case over it so it not visible.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you also use this to hold a GPS?
Yes, this mount works with most cell phone devices, small tablets and most GPS units.

Unlike steelie's phone mount, you do not need to sitck the mount to your phone or phone cover. we provide two different size thin discs that stick to the back of your phone shown in the pictures below.

Gold, to match the gold trim. That so 80s...hehe.:D

I'd need black or silver.:)
Does it only come in gold?
We now offer this mount in Gold and Black Chrome. Here are additional images:

For more photos and information on this product in Gold please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-360-degree-magnetic-smartphone-mount-by-madness-gold-pid4250

For more photos and information on this product in Black Chrome please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500...rtphone-mount-by-madness-black-chrome-pid4453

·
Registered
31 Posts

Yes, it will require a the steel plate (theirs is round, see blue disk in link) to be stuck on the back of your phone. Usually all variation of this style do. I use Scosche MagicMount and the included plate is slim enough to fit my phone case over it so it not visible.
Thank you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.