Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thanks a lot for posting this. I went ahead and downloaded the english version, I advise every one to download them and keep them on your smartphones...best way to access the info you need, especially since being able to use the search function speeds up the whole process!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thanks for mentioning the APP guys. I'll have to do the same as well, probably a much better interface and experience using it through the APP than just as a PDF on a PDF reader on your phone.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Downloaded the iPhone "I am Jeep' app, it has the handbook installed...Cool app...:)
What is this app called? I searched for "I am Jeep" and did not get any results on my iPhone.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Do they not do a paper version that is kept in the glovebox anymore?
I believe they do. But some folks would like a digital version also. Then there are those that don't have a Renegade like me and wanted a paper version so I ended up buying one from Mopar. What's funny is that the one I bought also includes a dvd with the manual on it.

TS

·
Registered
83 Posts
The "I am Jeep mobile" app for i-Phone or Android is available in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

If you live outside of these countries, you will not see it in your app store. Go to:
http://www.iamjeepmobile.com/

for details.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The "I am Jeep mobile" app for i-Phone or Android is available in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

If you live outside of these countries, you will not see it in your app store. Go to:
http://www.iamjeepmobile.com/

for details.

I tried downloading it with no luck. Switched to the UK store, but it kicked me back to the US store. :crying:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.