Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as much as I love my rene I have had numerous codes and errors show up on the EVIC in the dash, mostly service 4wd, service ESC, service parking brake, etc. I just recently started getting a service engine code that reads out as P0013 on my scanner, which is some sort of IAT, or temp sensor, failure code. I have reset the ECU numerous times and the code keeps reappearing, the others always clear and only pop up sporadically. There is typically a 3-4 week wait to get a service appointment at the dealerships near me. Does anyone know if its ok to continue driving the vehicle until I can get it in for service?

·
Registered
83 Posts
So as much as I love my rene I have had numerous codes and errors show up on the EVIC in the dash, mostly service 4wd, service ESC, service parking brake, etc. I just recently started getting a service engine code that reads out as P0013 on my scanner, which is some sort of IAT, or temp sensor, failure code. I have reset the ECU numerous times and the code keeps reappearing, the others always clear and only pop up sporadically. There is typically a 3-4 week wait to get a service appointment at the dealerships near me. Does anyone know if its ok to continue driving the vehicle until I can get it in for service?
I would check This thread:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...-intake-air-temp-wiring-p0113.html#post231193

Nevermind, it seems you already did...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dropped the jeep of at the dealer first thing this morning. I had to argue with them to get them to even take the vehicle. Its now 5 hours since I dropped it off and I still havent heard from a service advisor, and nothing has even been looked at yet and probably wont be at all today leaving me without means of transportation for work tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.