Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Painted the "Jeep" logo on the back to match the TH theme!

First, I tried red plasti-dip. I've used it before on my previous car and it was decent. It didn't quite come out how I wanted on the jeep so I peeled it off. It was a little cold out, so that may have been a factor. Regardless it came off nicely. Second time around I used regular red Krylon spray paint. It came out much better. I'm considering doing the "4x4" and "Jeep" logo in the font once the weather warms up again.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
That looks really good! I’m considering painting my emblems color black. I’m thinking about painting the logos my hand.

First, I tried red plasti-dip. I've used it before on my previous car and it was decent. It didn't quite come out how I wanted on the jeep so I peeled it off. It was a little cold out, so that may have been a factor. Regardless it came off nicely. Second time around I used regular red Krylon spray paint. It came out much better. I'm considering doing the "4x4" and "Jeep" logo in the font once the weather warms up again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.