Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help identify what part number for #9 in this schematic is? Mine snapped off and I need to replace to finish my catalytic converter swap right. Thanks!
Font Art Parallel Drawing Auto part

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres a better photo of it on Rock Auto's listing for the catalytic converter. Red arrow points to the little bracket im looking for. Im swapping the cat and my new one doesnt have this bracket and my old one is gone.
Automotive lighting Auto part Machine Font Metal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My reading of the various mopar part catalogs online is that part #9 is a subcomponent of part#2 and only sold with the whole assembly.

I.e. if you bought a cheaper aftermarket cat and manifold combo, you needed to strip everything off the original to make use of it. My guess is this will be expensive if your local dealer's parts counter can't get you the specific bit.
this is what im afraid of. I had it originally with the original factory cat but it's since fallen off and I have an aftermarket cat that does not include that piece.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For anyone looking for this in the future: dealer confirmed this piece is only sold with the catalytic converter. Im looking into junk yards in my area to see if they have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts