Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my renegade a month ago and the only thing I added to it that wasn't on was a roof rack. I called up to the dealership yesterday an asked them how long it would be to get it in and they responded that they have not even heard back from Chrysler on when they would be getting it in. I'm trying to figure out if they just forgot to order it and gave me an excuse or if anyone else is having this trouble.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm not sure about all the dealers, but my local dealer (who I did not buy my Renegade from) was very helpful in ordering, even though they did not know anything about them. They just got their first one in last week.

I ordered the slush mats and the cargo area mat and the sales guy was able to at least dig and find the parts to order. And, I don't know if this is the same at all dealers, but he mentioned that their distribution network allowed them to get a lot of parts almost next day. Sure enough, I got my mats in the very next day, which was awesome compared to buying them online, paying shipping, and waiting.

I'm at least excited about this aspect once more info comes out from FCA about the high demand parts Renegade owners are wanting now (Hitch, Roof Rack, upgrading audio components).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.