Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Renegade Trailhawk (bought in Nov 2015). As soon as one of my passengers tried to use the power window switch on their side we noticed it didn't work. Driver power window button does allow for the passenger window to roll down, but passenger side button does nothing.

I took it into the dealership. After them having it for TWO DAYS they finally said they needed to order a part. I'm still waiting on the part to arrive to get this fixed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Brand new Renegade Trailhawk (bought in Nov 2015). As soon as one of my passengers tried to use the power window switch on their side we noticed it didn't work. Driver power window button does allow for the passenger window to roll down, but passenger side button does nothing.

I took it into the dealership. After them having it for TWO DAYS they finally said they needed to order a part. I'm still waiting on the part to arrive to get this fixed.
That is disappointing to hear that you're having electrical issues already. My previous 15 year old car was plagued with them which is mainly why I traded it in.

Did your dealership at least offer you a complimentary rental when you left it with them?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is disappointing to hear that you're having electrical issues already. My previous 15 year old car was plagued with them which is mainly why I traded it in.

Did your dealership at least offer you a complimentary rental when you left it with them?
Nope. They kept saying they were out of loaner cars. They offered to get me a rental but were vague on whether they would pay for it. I didn't push the matter since I work from home most of the time and didn't really need the car. Just annoying to get a brand new vehicle with this issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.