Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else have a problem with the passenger side windshield wiper not cleaning well at the right top ? Seems like the last few inches of the blade is not pressing hard enough on the windshield and kind of just drags. I have not investigated yet to determine if its a defective wiper blade or if there is an adjustment to the wiper arm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same issue with 2016 Renegade purchased in August happened during first snow. Dealer said that salt and cold weather...it was 30 degrees. Got new wiper blades no change. Rock hit windshield left a small crack then within 10 hours it was over 8" long. New windshield, still the wipers don't clear the upper passenger windshield.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2015 Trail Hawk,
Which does the same darn thing. Was fine in the summer, but come winter it's been a huge mess.
I think it's the washer jet not covering the upper part of the windshield with spray. As it's fine when your parked.
Can't see how to adjust the washer jets if at all?

·
Registered
179 Posts
The passenger side didn't clean well on mine either, particularly the top 3 inches or so. Also, snow/ice/road crap loves to build up on the passenger side wipers because the farthest edge doesn't actually sit over a vent. I decided to go with a smaller wiper blade on the passenger side (18" instead of 20"), and that solved a lot of the problems. I may try the 16" just too see what it looks like. I use Bosch Icon wipers. I have had the best luck with those lasting longer through a New England winter than any other wiper blade I have used, except for PIAA silicone wipers. If the PIAA's were easier to find, I would use those instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.