Performance cat-back exhaust by Ragazzon dual tip. Before and After

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade 1.4Turbo FWD Manual
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what kind of HP gains do you see?
Madness says 25 right out of the box. I haven't officially checked yet as I am not finished upgrading. However, I can feel a significant improvement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what kind of HP gains do you see?
I believe I have reached the 200 HP threshold, but I still want to upgrade the throttle body, 1446 big turbo upgrade, upgraded downpipe, and the new upgraded turbo manifold.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Nice job! Keep us posted.

Reactions: Mad Max

·
Registered
16’ 500X Pop, Rosso, 1.4T/M6, 18” O.Z. 45th Anniversary wheels, H&R springs, Momo shift knob, K&N dr
41 Posts

This was last year with Magnaflow Trailhawk catback, Throttle Body, and K&N drop in.

I never got a base line so…

Since then it’s a high flow Dp, 2.5” custom B pipe (since the cat backs aren’t always all the way to the cat) and some hair pulling tuning attempts. The last time at the shop, they broke 200whp then backed it off before it broke. The car wasn’t happy. And sent me to autocross for the summer at 166whp. Not sure the current tq. But it feels great and if I had 200 treadwear tires I’d be competitive in STH around here.

I’d love to hear about your intake. I pulled the stock pipe off that routes air it collects next to the radiator and cut a lot of the lower front of the air box off. It sounds ‘turbo sexy’ and has always seemed more responsive. I watched EC roll that pipe out a few years ago; I just have trouble believing it’ll do more than I’ve done already.

·
Registered
2021 Renegade Trailhawk
37 Posts
This was last year with Magnaflow Trailhawk catback, Throttle Body, and K&N drop in.
Kudos to your tuner, that’s a nice curve for just those mods! I’d really like something similar for wheeling. My racing days are long behind me but can respect your hard work and the constant quest for that “little bit more”!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
View attachment 2396351605

I never got a base line so…

Since then it’s a high flow Dp, 2.5” custom B pipe (since the cat backs aren’t always all the way to the cat) and some hair pulling tuning attempts. The last time at the shop, they broke 200whp then backed it off before it broke. The car wasn’t happy. And sent me to autocross for the summer at 166whp. Not sure the current tq. But it feels great and if I had 200 treadwear tires I’d be competitive in STH around here.

I’d love to hear about your intake. I pulled the stock pipe off that routes air it collects next to the radiator and cut a lot of the lower front of the air box off. It sounds ‘turbo sexy’ and has always seemed more responsive. I watched EC roll that pipe out a few years ago; I just have trouble believing it’ll do more than I’ve done already.
My intake is made by Eurocompulsion. Everything fit nicely and had no issues until last week. I got a check engine light with a code P1CEA Boost EVAP Purge System error. Took it into the shop to do smoke, vacuum, and boost test and found no issues. I found forums online saying this error was fixed a few years ago but a class-action lawsuit by the EPA made Jeep put the code back in. It has something to do with removing the stock airbox. So the guys at the shop just told me if it pops up again, it's ok to clear the code.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts