Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership called and my long awaited Jep Renegade limited edition finally arrived. Got the Mojave Sand and never saw it before until I picked it up. Love the color. My original one was somewhere stuck in MN because of VIN numbering problems. It is still stuck there so they got one from Iowa. I drove the latitide and Trailhawk. I went for the limited. I had my husband drive it first. He is a b ig SUV type of guy but he made me choose one that I like. He too was impressed with ride Interior was great I got the 6.5 inch screen Keyless entry, nav and heated seats and steering wheel So ready for the cold MN winters. I fell in love with the Renegade when I first saw it and test drove it. Then I asked the dealership for a Limited edition as at that time they didnt have it available. After 3 weeks of waiting I finally got the phone call. Drove it home and it felt like the Jeep Renegade and I made our match. It was smooth going Got 27.8 mileage ccso far in my first leg home. I left my Subaru outback and said goodbye to it. I like that car but I'm now in love with my Jeep Renegade. It's fun. It's nice to drive to work everyday with such a fun car. Makes me smile when I'm driving it. It's definitely stiffer than a car but it is SOLID. I cant wait for my many great adventures with my new Jeep Renegade.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats GCL123!! I too own a Renegade Limited Mojave Sand(tan):) I love my SUV too, have had mine for like 3 weeks now and also have the heated seats, steering wheel, etc. The only issue I have had since owning is I have no YELP app in 6.5 system and have had issues with apps disappearing, etc. Let me know if you have any problems with your 6.5 system once you register it and create account and all. I have gone thru 5 factory resets and 5+ hrs of troubleshooting with Uconnect reps on the phone to try and fix my problem and took to dealer with no luck.
thanks!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.