Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love how the Renegade handles the freeway and byways so comfortably but also was able to take us up a class 3 trail with a lot of rocks and washout pretty easily. First time to use the 4WD lock and low! Worked great. As always, the pictures never seem to do it justice as to the incline and severity when you're behind the wheel, do they?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love how the Renegade handles the freeway and byways so comfortably but also was able to take us up a class 3 trail with a lot of rocks and washout pretty easily. First time to use the 4WD lock and low! Worked great. As always, the pictures never seem to do it justice as to the incline and severity when you're behind the wheel, do they?

I love your Trailhawk! I took my Renegade down by Dog Patch / Alpena/ Green Forest and did some off-roading there. I had to add a hitch for my boat (the hitch wasn't available at first for 2015 models) so my rear angle has been cut down if I really want to go off road again, but it proved it worthiness!

Word to the wise, gravel roads with "sand mode" are a blast!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.