Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving back to work from my lunch yesterday. I happen to notice a red Jeep Wrangler coming towards me. I didn't think much of it, they're everywhere. Suddenly, he gives me the Jeep wave! It caught me totally off guard. I waved back, a bit over emphatically. He was probably think, "calm down dude". LOL

But 5 months with my Trailhawk and ive never had even one Wrangler owner wave till now. It doesn't bother me though. I get it, wranglers wave at wranglers. Renegades are more inclined to wave at other Rennys.

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I was driving back to work from my lunch yesterday. I happen to notice a red Jeep Wrangler coming towards me. I didn't think much of it, they're everywhere. Suddenly, he gives me the Jeep wave! It caught me totally off guard. I waved back, a bit over emphatically. He was probably think, "calm down dude". LOL

But 5 months with my Trailhawk and ive never had even one Wrangler owner wave till now. It doesn't bother me though. I get it, wranglers wave at wranglers. Renegades are more inclined to wave at other Rennys.

:ReneBlueWave:
I live in Scotland. I would be lucky if my sister waved at me, never mind a stranger in a Jeep.:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Jeep wave has a hierarchy. The guy with the newest jeep or the lowest scoring in offload factor initiates the wave. So basically if you see an old Willys flat fender driving down the road you in your Renegade iniate the wave. I wave at all jeepers. I have been an avid keeper since 1992 and besides the new Renegade own a 1971 cj5 that is modified for trail use mostly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.