Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to purchase the Pioneer dmh-wt8600nex, or a similar radio with MarstroRR, I know tge MaestroRR will bring the factory AC/Heater and other controls to the aftermarket radio, but one thing I'm not sure if it does or not, but its a feature of the car I like and find very useful, when you push the AC control know it brings up on the OEM screen which blower mode your in, i.e feet/windshield or or just feet etc, does it do the same on aftermarket radios?

·
Registered
177 Posts
WIth the MaetroRR you should maintain all of that. There are enhancements that you will likely gain some screen tools as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm about to purchase the Pioneer dmh-wt8600nex, or a similar radio with MarstroRR, I know tge MaestroRR will bring the factory AC/Heater and other controls to the aftermarket radio, but one thing I'm not sure if it does or not, but its a feature of the car I like and find very useful, when you push the AC control know it brings up on the OEM screen which blower mode your in, i.e feet/windshield or or just feet etc, does it do the same on aftermarket radios?
looking at installing this in my 2016 Rene, how does it fit, have any issues with installation or anything else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts