Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Couple of questions.

Thinking about buying a Renegade Trailhawk. I drive for my job and put around 27K or 30K a year on my current 07 Liberty.

Hows the MPG?

I found one with a lot of options... Cold weather, tow, safety, popular group, my sky power, 6.5 nav. MSRP is $32,585 and I got them down to $31,100 after discount and a $500 rebate. Hope to get $2,000 for my Liberty. Do you guys think that is a good deal?

Thanks

:ReneBlueWave:

· Registered
302 Posts
Moparbob,
First of all, welcome to the forum! I have a '16 trailhawk with the options you have less the UConnect 6.5 and Cold Weather group. I was able to get it for about $29k before tax and license. If you know anyone who ever worked for MOPAR you should get the friends and family discount - just ask your "friend" for a number.

My mileage has been slowly increasing - started around 24 and is up to 26-27. Most of my driving is highway.

I find the Renegade to be as comfortable as any vehicle I have ever owned and think it would be fine for someone who drives as much as you do. So far it has been pretty much trouble-free as I approach 2000 miles.

Tim

· Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

· Registered
1,633 Posts
I'm over 5,000 miles now and have averaged a little over 27 mpg since I got it. That is with about 75% highway. I get closer to 24 in city driving (less if there is a lot of stop and go traffic).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.