Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm John, live in Michigan and I'm looking at possibly picking up a Latitude with the 6-speed manual this week.

I had a question for any taller people that have one. I'm 6'4" and was wondering if anyone has had any kind of legroom issues? I sat in one quickly at the dealership last week but it would be nice to hear from someone who has one.

Another question, I've seen a thread here and there about the max care unlimited warranty. From the reading it seems some dealers either don't offer or don't know or have really high prices for it. Anyone had any recent experience with this and if so was the price around $2300?

·
Super Moderator
4,902 Posts
This is new members intro section. Post your questions in the Tech section for all the answers you need. But for now:
and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Diljo,

I have the 4x4 latitude 2016 Renegade. My buddy is 6'2" and has no problem riding in the passenger seat with leg or head room. I am just under 6' and have plenty of room. Definetly take it for a test drive will be the only way you know for sure.

Blaine

·
Registered
98 Posts
Definitely test it. I'm 5'10" and I feel small in the BU. Very roomy and good ceiling height. Good luck!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm 6'2" and feel very comfortable in my latitude, no leg room problems at all (even ridden in the back several times when friends are driving when I've had too much to drink and I don't have any leg room problems back there either)

·
Super Moderator
3,685 Posts
I'm just shy of 6'7". 37.5" inseam. Of vehicles I've test driven, this is the first I can fit my knees under the steering wheel since I tried a 95 Tahoe way back when.

Depending on how I feel like positioning the seat, I have 2-4" of head room.

The main thing I'd make sure to do is adjust the seat until it is comfy, try to arrange an extended test drive, and make sure the mirror pod is not an issue for you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
6'1" here. My Renegade is one of the few vehicles where I can move the seat forward and still be comfortable. I bought the lifetime added care plus for $2200. The dealer originally wanted over $2500 for it but I found it cheaper at an out-state dealer and told them about it, at which point they beat the price I found. Important point - you don't have to buy it at the time of sale and you don't have to get it from the dealer who sold you the Jeep.

Good luck! I really enjoy my Renegade and I hope you do too!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Being among you guys must be like standing in a redwood forest. :D I'm only 6'1", but I have long legs and in many cars the steering wheels prevents easy in- and egress. No problem with the Renegade. I also got plenty headroom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.