Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Power side mirror trim piece

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  puddlesplasher 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
While getting my car (2018 Latitude) detailed they seem to have taken my side mirror control cover (I don’t know the actual name), picture attached, and when I went to my local jeep dealer the part number didn’t show up in their system. So I wanted to see if anyone knew or could point me in the right direction of finding out the part number. I bought it used so I don’t have an owners manual.
Thank you!

See less See more
#2 ·
I looked briefly and couldn’t find it on this site...

Put in your Vin to get your exact parts and perhaps you’ll be able to find it.

#3 ·
A friend on the forum called RSanges (search his name) is the guy you are seeking. His knowledge and search experience is second to none when trying to find the smallest details of our Jeep.

If he cannot find it then you may have a longer wait than anticipated.

I have faith this part will be found for you.

#4 ·
Bad news, that's not oan individual piece, I only see it as part of the whole module.
Worse news, nobody seems to have it new.
Good news, used modules are all over ebay for like $35-40. Which is way better than my last car where a used module with the windows, door and mirror controls was near $150 used.

#5 ·
Take a kids plastic "Ludo" counter, paint it grey and silicon it into place for a few dimes. Who is going to see it except you?

Something less flexible? Use a core cutter with an electric drill on a piece of 1mm plastic ;)

It's a very cheap and easy fix till you get the correct part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.