Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i have tested renegade and loved the drive . than went on holiday to turkey and it was everywhere. so very impressed with the car and going to order one . the new one for sport is about 18k and ex-demo with 2000 miles on the clock is about 13K. is that price drop within same year reasonable?

·
Registered
52 Posts
hi guys, i have tested renegade and loved the drive . than went on holiday to turkey and it was everywhere. so very impressed with the car and going to order one . the new one for sport is about 18k and ex-demo with 2000 miles on the clock is about 13K. is that price drop within same year reasonable?

Hi, a quick look on broadspeed (you can sometimes get better deals elsewhere) for £14.5k you could get a brand new petrol one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think it is great, i was i nturkey last week and i have seen so many renegades all over the place. i am just waiting for the right price within my budget and than i will go and get one .

i believe if i just waiti till january the prices will drop significiantly compare to buying in december.
i found second hand ex-demo limited 1.6 diesel for 17K, hoping to get one for 15k . than you will see me on m25 everyday :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.