Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, renegades,

Purchased a new set of projector led fog lights form Octane Lighting for my ‘17 DesertHawk and wanted to share my experience.

First of all, here is the link to them: https://www.octanelighting.com/15-17-jeep-renegade-35-6000k-6k-white-led-30w-fo-win-rfl-jeep.html#product-details-tab-description

Replaced my fog light hosing because one broke, thank you Utah highway. Saw months ago that a BRZ fog light would fit, which is projector, but didn’t want to find one at a junkyard/waste the time. After some searching I found someone actually makes one specific for our Renegades and doesn’t overcharge. Cost is $88 for the set and $12 for 2 day shipping from California. $100 for a set, great deal.

Replacing them was easy as it is just two screws and two guides holding them on. Easy to get to through the access panel. The whole bumper hosing is plastic so you may need to slightly bend the plastic guides to get the fog to slip in. Don’t worry, it was really mild pressure to make them fit and I don’t think it’s the lights to blame. Fitment it great. Make sure to adjust them correctly (has adjustment wheel on them) or if they’re still pointing up I think you can flip them, voila.

I’ll update the post with pics when I’m back home, but overall great $100 spent if you need to replace the housing.

Lastly, NO DASH LIGHTS!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,

Since ownership has zero issues. Turn on, no flickering, and most importantly, no dash light.

Only caveat is that the normal reflector hosing with an led H11 produced more light, but that is 55w vs 25w. I like the look and am happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Any one know if the 2019 have same fog wiring? I think I want these they look way slick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts