Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Jeep Renegade Trailhawk last Saturday. So I dropped it off back to the dealer yesterday so they could do the protection package inside and out. I actually missed her. When I got her back she was so glossy it was amazing. Not t get ready for our road trip to Grand Rapids,Michigan next week. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
What is the protection package? I ask as I am having my interior and bodywork treated with Gardx. The seats have a waterproof teflon coating and is resistant to staining. Same on the bodywork. It is usually £300 but I had done on offer for £149.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the protection package? I ask as I am having my interior and bodywork treated with Gardx. The seats have a waterproof teflon coating and is resistant to staining. Same on the bodywork. It is usually £300 but I had done on offer for £149.
I live in Chicago so I thought it would be very important to protect the interior and exterior. The coating they put on helps prevent rust, bug splat on the highway, sap from trees, acid rain and bird poop among other things. Inside protection is for spills, burns, rips in the leather and other stuff. If anything gets damaged they fix it no charge. If it can't be fixed they replace it no charge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.