Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do both petrol and diesel models have this feature ? (I am assuming it comes as part of the climate control ?)

I can't see it mentioned in the UK brochure.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My 1.4MA limited has got it, clears a frozen windscreen in minutes.
How many frosty mornings do we have in the UK Northamptonshire ? .. not many so far .. Ren warms up very quickly anyway so not really necessary .. ? but nice if you have it .. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
How many frosty mornings do we have in the UK Northamptonshire ? .. not many so far .. Ren warms up very quickly anyway so not really necessary .. ? but nice if you have it .. ;)
The advantage I have found it that I don't need to use de-icer or scrape the ice off. Sit in the car few 3-4 minutes & the screen is clear.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PTC on UK Longitude Spec ?

Does anyone know if the PTC heater is fitted to the standard Longitude UK spec (i.e. with air con but not climate control) ?

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So does anybody know if the UK spec limited auto 4x4 MJ has the PTC fitted ? It seems that some of the info suggests it may not be fitted to automatic models - although this info may only pertain to different markets. Don't have my cars VIN yet so can't check.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.