Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
I took mine off (full length of the side) as they were made of soft steel and the brackets got bent on the first rock that went near them.

Tell me when you remove them as they are useless over uneven ground.

·
Registered
81 Posts
those look nice, but not sure i would take them rock crawling. then again, i dont think i would take my renegade rock crawling either. lol

I took mine off (full length of the side) as they were made of soft steel and the brackets got bent on the first rock that went near them.

Tell me when you remove them as they are useless over uneven ground.
these look like they would offer some protection if thats what your looking for puddlesplasher.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
those look nice, but not sure i would take them rock crawling. then again, i dont think i would take my renegade rock crawling either. lol

these look like they would offer some protection if thats what your looking for puddlesplasher.
I was in an unofficial car park overlooking the sea. Upon leaving I ran over a small rock and heard the crunch. This wasn't even off roading and that's what makes imho those side steps as a decoration only for use in the City.

But I do thank you for taking the time and making the effort to provide a link for me. That's the dedication we all enjoy within the forum and worthy of praise.

Perhaps the link will be used by others thinking of going off road :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.