Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being Arizona where it is unbearable in the summer does anybody know if there is a shade that covers the moon roofs or the mysky. I have not seen any videos or pics where it looks like there is a shade to cover up the glass

· Registered
24 Posts
Thats a very good question.. Lol I never thought of that.

After a quick search I couldn't find anything really on google besides this picture:

Judging by the lack of visibility inside the car from that angle I am assuming thats a cover or cap of some sort.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
MySky is not glass, they are fiberglass panels.

There has been some translation from the European brochures that may be construed as being available in a glass version as well, but we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: mcaracappa

· Registered
318 Posts
Nate , that is exactly what I need, an interior shade to block the sun. thanks
But with inside Shade ... the blocked heat is already inside the car ... doesn´t make any Sense for me ... it would be better to make some UV and Sun blocking Foil on the outside of the Panel ...

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But with inside Shade ... the blocked heat is already inside the car ... doesn´t make any Sense for me ... it would be better to make some UV and Sun blocking Foil on the outside of the Panel ...
Maneater, it would if you were in Arizona were its 116 degrees in the summer. Even the interior shade keep the heat from getting in, but if its not covered, it heats up fast.

· Registered
318 Posts
Maneater, it would if you were in Arizona were its 116 degrees in the summer. Even the interior shade keep the heat from getting in, but if its not covered, it heats up fast.
That´s bad ... but tell me ... what did you do they let you burn in **** for all of your life? 116 °F = 46.7°C i am not sure i want to take a bath with this Temperature ... >:D:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.