Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think crossing the Darien gap in a stock 2015 renegade trailhawk is worth a try?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Do you think crossing the Darien gap in a stock 2015 renegade trailhawk is worth a try?
No one has tried that that i know of since them jeepers from George town did it on their own dime after GM and then Land Rover failed even with helecopter support.
Actually if a rene could be equipped with a winch and carry ranps on the roof they might....oh, and a large off road trailer filled with beer<smile>
I'm not sure they could even do the Rubicon trail but I am thinking of trying that one of these days.

·
Registered
623 Posts
No one has tried that that i know of since them jeepers from George town did it on their own dime after GM and then Land Rover failed even with helecopter support.
Actually if a rene could be equipped with a winch and carry ranps on the roof they might....oh, and a large off road trailer filled with beer<smile>
I'm not sure they could even do the Rubicon trail but I am thinking of trying that one of these days.
You forgot other essential supplies, an AR-15, a full can of ammo, maybe a bayonet for the rifle if you run out of ammo. Maybe a flare gun to signal the rescue chopper. Practice your Arnie now, "GET TO THE CHOPPA !!". :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
You forgot other essential supplies, an AR-15, a full can of ammo, maybe a bayonet for the rifle if you run out of ammo. Maybe a flare gun to signal the rescue chopper. Practice your Arnie now, "GET TO THE CHOPPA !!". :D
Yeehaww!! Lets go get them...whos got the beer? Jeepers don't run on gas alone you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts