Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new member here

I am from Edinburgh and I have my Jeep on Motability at the moment…….but when my 3 year term is up I want to buy this one

(Since I have paid the extra to have a Panoramic Sunroof fitted and the Proper Dog Guard and Boot Liner) Well you know how Tight we Scots are lol :rolleyes:

I have the Jeep Renegade 1.4 Air 140 Limited DDCT Automatic and I have to say it is a great car to drive

I have looked throughout the site and I can’t find an answer for this question

When I go round a Roundabout I get a Bleeping sound and I can’t find out how to switch it off I am half way through the Jeep Manual and I can’t see it in there yet and it’s Driving me Crazy any help would be great lads

Cheers Lee

·
Registered
236 Posts
Do you have anything sitting on seats thats are putting off the seatbelt warning. (Like bloody big dog).

I had my Mum in the back and she was taking off the seat belt to look out the window at the 'better than scotland' views in Donegal. Anyway she kept putting the alarm seat belt off and I don't think there was anything on the dash lights either, just beeps.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi all new member here

. . .When I go round a Roundabout I get a Bleeping sound and I can’t find out how to switch it off I am half way through the Jeep Manual and I can’t see it in there yet and it’s Driving me Crazy any help would be great lads

Cheers Lee
Do you have Blind Spot Monitoring on your rig? I know mine will beep if a car is anywhere near me if both lanes are turning in the same direction.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I reckon its the collision warning thingy which sounds an alarm and at the last minute puts the brakes on you can adjust to close, medium and far away

Have mine set to medium but does sound a bell noise if a car passes in front of me too close

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well there you have it. The nominees are in.

Seat belt warning
Blind spot warning
Collision warning

Who wins. Lee decides. Start the clock.

[I watch to much TV]

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
That's funny Gaelmart. Are there prizes for the winners?

And what would we all do without T.V.? :nerd:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Check if you have the speed camera warnings on - mine was beeping for some reason too and I think it was to do with that as I have turned it off and it does not do it any more - its under Nav - Settings

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the suggestion’s lads

I have tried out the Forward Collision warning I have set it to No tone and I will try it out tomorrow

Once again thanks for taking the time to help me out

Gaelmart you must have been giving your Poor Old Mum some of that Irish [FONT=&quot]Poitin and she thought Oh my God Scotland is soooo Much Better than this lol
[/FONT]:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.