Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I haven't found any type of mats for the cargo area and I wanted to get to the park w/the dogs I started thinking about alternatives. It occurred to me that the drop cloth that comes on the rolls like shrink wrap or cling wrap might work. I had some on hand and it works pretty well. Just fold the seats down and secure at the head rest and roll it out. A couple of passes side to side at the top after the lengthwise runs and you're good to go. Nothing stays pristine with dogs but it sure makes muddy hiking trips easier to cleanup afterwards.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got my cargo mat from Amazon and love it.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Renegade-cargo-rubber-slush-liner/dp/B00W2O5YW6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453138349&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=2015+renegade+cargo+mat[/ame]

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought some generic black "carpet" that comes in a 5ft roll and made my own cargo mat and floor mats from a local big box home supply store. Think I spent less than $25.

Reactions: KMGuy and GRUB
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.