Jeep Renegade Forum banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Could someone provide a photo of what the new fan looks like for comparison? I got a letter in the mail about this a few weeks back. Stuck it on my fridge and forgot about it. I'm at 50k and I haven't had any issues so far with overheating or vibration.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Could someone provide a photo of what the new fan looks like for comparison? I got a letter in the mail about this a few weeks back. Stuck it on my fridge and forgot about it. I'm at 50k and I haven't had any issues so far with overheating or vibration.
I would get it replaced under the recall. You never know when the fan will decide to roll over and play dead. Mine was replaced a couple of months ago at around 80K, it took 1.5 hours from start to finish. I will try to get a picture today once the snow stops.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Here is the new fan assembly. Hope the picture is ok.

IMG_2086.JPG

281 - 285 of 285 Posts