Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Any one know where or why this event took place? Its Europea that much is obvious, but I cant figure if its some kind of media day or an advanced test drive for consumers?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Willy

·
Registered
953 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. I've never gotten to drive a car on a ramp like those. It would be fun to test out the Renegade using those ramps. They should have stuff like this setup for people who are just taking cars out for test drives.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It also appears to be non-trailhawk renegades too.
Scott
Yup, I noticed not a Trailhawk to be seen. Good advertisement for a basic 4x4.
P to the S anyone notice the Solar Yellow Renegade lurking in the back ;)

Sure did. I like the bumper(s) being painted the same as the rest of the body. I wish there was a better picture of it. But I'll take it. Any one know if the painted bumper(s) are available on the 4x4's or 4x2's or both?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Sure did. I like the bumper(s) being painted the same as the rest of the body. I wish there was a better picture of it. But I'll take it. Any one know if the painted bumper(s) are available on the 4x4's or 4x2's or both?
Never noticed that, great catch RenegadeWest, here is an enlarged version. That rear bumper shape almost looks like a Trailhawk bumber?

BtjCm7FIIAATDnP.jpg large - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
Never noticed that, great catch RenegadeWest, here is an enlarged version. That rear bumper shape almost looks like a Trailhawk bumber?

View attachment 418
Thanks CalTom. Almost looks like one from a Traihawk, but a little hard to tell. I'd love to see a picture of the front with the bumper painted same as the body. It looks very nice in the SOLAR YELLOW.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I also noticed the 2 OMAHA ORANGE Renegades have solid roofs. No My Sky. The door window supports on the OMAHA ORANGE and SOLAR YELLOW are painted body color, not blacked out like the others. Kind of nice looking. Blacked out models look good too. Can't wait to see them in person. Take a good long hard look and take some pictures. Maybe they will be at the Orange County Auto Show in Anaheim this fall. It sure would be nice to get inside one again.
(I wish I had a camera or my cell phone with me at the Ontario Auto Show)

·
Registered
831 Posts
I also noticed the 2 OMAHA ORANGE Renegades have solid roofs. No My Sky. The door window supports on the OMAHA ORANGE and SOLAR YELLOW are painted body color, not blacked out like the others. Kind of nice looking. Blacked out models look good too. Can't wait to see them in person. Take a good long hard look and take some pictures. Maybe they will be at the Orange County Auto Show in Anaheim this fall. It sure would be nice to get inside one again.
(I wish I had a camera or my cell phone with me at the Ontario Auto Show)
you can get painted roof and my sky

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is a video of the Ramp Riding:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's a new video that has a few scenes of offroading, don't blink or you will miss it.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a screen capture of the Renegade getting air:

Surf Expo.png

1 - 18 of 18 Posts