Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about installing raptor style amber grille lights similar to this picture that I found. Just haven't found any info on it or seen anyone else do it anywhere besides this. Has anyone else done this and have any good mounting suggestions, wiring suggestions etc.

·
Super Moderator
3,788 Posts
Good luck to you but I will pass on them my self.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Something along those lines;
Rough Country has a 20 inch light bar with DLRs. Mount one of those above your bumper, or higher in the grille.
Dual purpose, amber grille lights until you want white lights.
70920drla_3.4149.jpg

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Something along those lines;
Rough Country has a 20 inch light bar with DLRs. Mount one of those above your bumper, or higher in the grille.
Dual purpose, amber grille lights until you want white lights.
View attachment 2396347991
I want red and blue lights as my dual purpose lights to deliberately turn off when I get an idiot pulling in too close in front of me. Imagine the look of horror on their faces as I turn them on and off repeatedly hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was looking at lift kit reviews on amazon and saw somebody with amber lights on their Compass. Doing this on my renegade would look nice if anybody knows how and where to get the lights.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Would they not just be 3 standard LED lights and fitted seperately? :unsure:

Only concern for me is that amber lights should only be fitted to the side of UK vehicles. (before anyone says anything, fog lamps can be yellow but not amber :p)

The second link is the permanent light. Most of them say, "flashing" but I don't know if they can be turned to permanently on. Some of them offer 12 different modes and colours within the one unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts