Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of my BU running Rattlesnake at 5 mile near where I live. We ran this trail during a meet and greet for the Off Road Expo. It's a pretty intense trail and despite the doubt from the other jeepers, I made it to the end. It made a lot of heads turn in awe. I love pushing this thing to its limits.

I have to say, if I didn't have those rock sliders, I would have eaten up my sides a ton. They were essential for this trail.

Hope this gives you all encouragement to go out and ride hard!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here are some shots of my BU running Rattlesnake at 5 mile near where I live. We ran this trail during a meet and greet for the Off Road Expo. It's a pretty intense trail and despite the doubt from the other jeepers, I made it to the end. It made a lot of heads turn in awe. I love pushing this thing to its limits.

I have to say, if I didn't have those rock sliders, I would have eaten up my sides a ton. They were essential for this trail.

Man that's cool! Still running stock ride height and tires....good job man

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have you gotten any updates on RR lift kit?

I've heard that their have been a few issues with the other kit out on the market
Yea, Daystar had kits breaking due to bad welds. I believe they've recalled them and fixed the issue.

No update on RRO's kit. Last I heard it was going to be a few months before they could get around to it.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts

Represent!

Reactions: Sgt_Strife
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.