Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else getting a weird howling sound from the rear windows when they are retracting into the door? It seems to only happen when the window is about 2/3rds of the way, the sound persists until the window is fully down.

It is happening on both rear doors for me. I wonder if this is something to be concerned about.

I can post a video of sound tomorrow.

-moose

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Anyone else getting a weird howling sound from the rear windows when they are retracting into the door? It seems to only happen when the window is about 2/3rds of the way, the sound persists until the window is fully down.

It is happening on both rear doors for me. I wonder if this is something to be concerned about.

I can post a video of sound tomorrow.

-moose
A video would be great:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the first I'm hearing of a concern like this, Moosejuice. Has this been happening for you since you purchased the vehicle?
Yeah, let me try to get a video. I haven't contacted my dealer yet because other then this, the car is working perfectly. Also I should mention this is a 2016 trailhawk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.