Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my TH with the Popular Equipment Group that says it includes the 40/20/40 rear seat. Well I just got my build sheet today and it says 60/40 Rear Seat. Anybody else seen this happen? Here it is straight from the options page on Jeep.com

$745 / $12 a month

• 40 / 20 / 40 Rear Seat with Trunk Pass-Thru
  • 9 Amplified Speakers with Subwoofer
  • A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control
  • Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust
  • Power 8-Way Driver Seat and Manual 4-Way Pass Seat

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Maybe the build sheet that was printed doesn't have the option(s) listed. Maybe once you get the car the build sheet database will update. I'd bet you will have the 40/20/40 seat.

Reactions: Beerwolf70

·
Registered
105 Posts
I ordered my TH with the Popular Equipment Group that says it includes the 40/20/40 rear seat. Well I just got my build sheet today and it says 60/40 Rear Seat. Anybody else seen this happen? Here it is straight from the options page on Jeep.com

$745 / $12 a month

• 40 / 20 / 40 Rear Seat with Trunk Pass-Thru
  • 9 Amplified Speakers with Subwoofer
  • A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control
  • Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust
  • Power 8-Way Driver Seat and Manual 4-Way Pass Seat
When I printed off a sheet from Jeep.com after I "built" it there, it had the 40/60 split listed under standard equipment, but then the 40/20/40 listed under the options section.

What the dealer sent me did have 40/20/40 under the Leather Package, and no mention of standard equipment, though. I'd ask your dealer, just to be safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.