Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking in to buying a renegade just had a question on the rear seat does it recline a bit back? I know the jeep wrangler rear seat is straight as an arrow but they sold a mod that slightly reclined it a bit... Just wondering as I would like to make it a bit enjoyable for my kids.... Or should i just get a wrangler ? I like that its a bit more compact and i can get a roof rack and trailer and have the same storage space. I like the look of the renegade and its a big more urban what do you all suggest

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thats the plan im going to be driving it mostly so i will adjust it and see if i sit well enough in the back being 6ft2 i hope i can manage

Im 6ft and i can sit comfortably behind myself. The rear seats are slightly inclined in the back so not straight up like wranglers. Not the MOST comfortable seats but arent bad.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im 6ft and i can sit comfortably behind myself. The rear seats are slightly inclined in the back so not straight up like wranglers. Not the MOST comfortable seats but arent bad.
Awsome, if you can fit my 6 and 8 year old can manage. I would lay the seat down and have them lay in it but maybe thats just dangerous

·
Registered
140 Posts
The back seats themselves are pretty comfy, and headroom shouldn't be an issue.

I will say though that if the driver has long legs, the legroom in the back will be more cramped than anything else.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Loaded up four guys for a bachelor party roughly 6.5hrs away...Avg height was around 5'11". Straight trip besides lunch stop and gas...zero complaints about comfort/avail room. :cool:

Reactions: chompa1422

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well then im gonna get it, what accessories do you have? Roof rack?

I've only had mine for about 2 weeks. I ordered the Thule roof rack/Mopar package (TRAB4553) and it came in today, so I'll put that on as soon as there's good enough weather. There's another thread on roof racks, but I like the aero bars look.

I will say I have a friend who has a TJ and a JK and he rode in it and was impressed.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have sat behind where I need the front seat and it's fine for me as a tall guy.

Only person that struggled back there was a pretty big dude, he had difficulty finding the seatbelt retainer in the middle. Still worked once he found it.

They're reclined enough to not be a problem. I've definitely ridden much further in much worse, I would not hesitate to sit back there because of the seat itself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.