Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend some good rear subs? Please add links. Keep in mind I'm not rich so rarely cheap would be preferable, I say my price limit would be like 100-150. Thanks:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
First, what audio system do you have? if you add a sub, you will need power, so you will need a AMP as well. If you are replacing a sub, then you already have an Amp. Does the Jeep radio have built in crossover filter to feed an Amp signal? I assume so... Third, you will need an "input" line to run from the amp to the subwoofer.
Where do you want to put the sub? You will need an enclosure and if you want to put the sub in the side compartments in the back, you will need a sub that is really narrow.
Madness autoworks sells a sub with enclosure that is designed to fit into the rear side space...but it is not in your budget- 450 dollars and you will still need an Amp.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have to agree with above, we need more info than you want to buy a sub in a certain price range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.