Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 TH. What is the large box that my rear view mirror is attached to? What is it’s function and how is it activated? Sorry, new owner here lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
2015 TH. What is the large box that my rear view mirror is attached to? What is it’s function and how is it activated? Sorry, new owner here lol
I believe that is all the electronics for the auto headlights, windshield wipers and more. Meaning all the sensors are in there... All the newer cars have that box and if you look well you will also see the very small lend of a camera... [or sensor lens]

·
Registered
311 Posts
I believe that is all the electronics for the auto headlights, windshield wipers and more. Meaning all the sensors are in there... All the newer cars have that box and if you look well you will also see the very small lend of a camera... [or sensor lens]
I think your correct. However, my 2019 Ford Titanium dosen't have one and it has all options and neither does my friends 2019 F 250 also all options.
I noticed it with my rene and thought it kinda large and crude but i had no choice.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 2019 Renegade 4WD does not have that crazy huge box thing. I had looked at a used 2017 exact model as my 2019 that did have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts