Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Actually called my dealer about this...they say they only have recall notices up to R71.
FCA needs to do a better job...
Can't have dealers uninformed of issues, while sending letters out to customers saying to contact dealers.
Doesn't leave the best impression of FCA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd like to know about anyone else's experience taking their car to a dealer in responce to this recall....

I called my dealer when I rec'd the recall notice thinking I could perhaps just drop-in and pick-up a replacement wrench. That wasn't possible, and had to make an appointment (for early September). I'm naturally suspicious of dealers and their service departments - I'm hoping this recall isn't a chance for them to put the 'hard sell' on me to have other service performed. My experience w/FCA dealers is that they will recomm. a lot of unnecessary work and over-charge you for everything they do.

Any "R73 Wheel Stud Wrench" experiences would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Shiverman, do you actually need to go to a dealer for a wheel wrench? Don't you have auto spares shops in Canada anymore? I just find it strange that you haven't gone for an aftermarket wrench.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.