Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just bought a Longtitude, and my load platform doesn't seem to match the 'reconfigurable' type explained in the manual.

Is this an option/only included on Limited and up models, or am I being a muppet. Doesn't appear to be particularly clear either way!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maybe is 2015/2016 model issue. I know, when I was buying, in 2015 model upper platform (top seat niveau) could be set down on bumper niveau, but in 2016 model which I got that is changed. Upper platform is wider and doesn't fit down on bumper niveau.
I'm talking about non-spare set in the trunk.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Edited :

Maybe is 2015/2016 model issue. I know, when I was buying, in 2015 model upper platform (top seat height) could be set down on bumper height, but in 2016 model which I got that is changed. Upper platform is wider and doesn't fit down on bumper height.
I'm talking about non-spare set in the trunk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK great, thanks guys.

Was wondering whether I was doing something wrong, as the runners are there but the platform is too small. Slightly annoying that the load bay isn't flat with the seats down.

Seems a bit tight this is an optional extra! I may need to create one with some mdf ;)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
OK great, thanks guys.

Was wondering whether I was doing something wrong, as the runners are there but the platform is too small. Slightly annoying that the load bay isn't flat with the seats down.

Seems a bit tight this is an optional extra! I may need to create one with some mdf ;)
Certainly be cheaper than the £150 inc vat or so that Jeep will charge you for it, in the UK anyway. Was thinking about having one made myself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.